Kathleen R. Henry is an associate in Nutter’s Corporate and Transactions Department.
Prior to law school, Kate was a legal assistant at a boutique food, drug, and medical device law firm in Washington, DC. Kate also interned at the National Endowment for the Humanities in Washington, DC.
During law school, Kate served as the managing editor for the American Journal of Law and Medicine. She was also a member of the Women’s Law Association and the Health Law Association. Prior to serving as a summer associate with Nutter, Kate was a legal intern with a biotechnology company.
- Group RHI
Nutter represented Group RHI, a rapidly growing player in the retirement services industry, in its acquisition of America’s 401k, LLC, a Dallas, TX-based, independent third party administrator focused on serving small businesses in offering qualified retirement plans to their employees, and Retirement Investment Administrators, LLC, a recordkeeping and qualified plan administration company also based in Dallas, TX.
- PeoplesBancorp, MHC
Nutter represented PeoplesBancorp, MHC, the holding company for PeoplesBank, in the private placement of $40 million in fixed-to-floating rate subordinated notes due 2028.
- Palisade Corporation
Nutter represented Palisade Corporation, an Ithaca, New York-based provider of risk modeling and decision analysis software, in its recapitalization by Thompson Street Capital Partners (TSCP), a private equity firm based in St. Louis, MO.
News & Insights
- 01.23.2019 | Announcement
- Nutter Represents Group RHI in its Acquisition of America’s 401k, LLC and Retirement Investment Administrators, LLC12.13.2018 | Press Release
- 12.06.2018 | Press Release
- 02.19.2019 | Legal Update
- 02.13.2019 | Legal Update
- 01.31.2019 | Legal Update
- 01.30.2019 | Legal Update
- Fintech in Brief: Ranking Member McHenry Calls for House Financial Services Committee Hearing on Financial Innovation01.24.2019 | Legal Update
- Fintech in Brief: Chairwoman Waters Outlines House Financial Services Committee’s Agenda: Priorities Include Financial Innovation01.22.2019 | Legal Update
- Fintech in Brief: Issues to Consider in Connection with the CFPB’s Proposed Product Sandbox and Policy Changes for No-Action Letters01.08.2019 | Legal Update
- 12.21.2018 | Legal Update
- 12.20.2018 | Legal Update
- Fintech in Brief: Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection Proposes Product Sandbox and Policy Changes for No-Action Letters12.17.2018 | Legal Update
Education & Admissions
Boston University School of Law, J.D.
Denison University, B.A.