We are continuously seeking experienced associates with excellent academic records. If you are an attorney with proven academic success and you feel you can make a positive impact at our firm, please reach out to us.
Training & Mentoring
Our many in-house training programs encourage participation in practice groups to further professional growth. Each of the firm’s departments conducts formal training programs that combine lectures, informal discussions, and role-playing exercises. For example, the litigation associates attend an annual two-week program that includes workshops on negotiations, depositions and oral arguments and new associates receive instruction on basic litigation skills.
Associates receive formal evaluations on a semi-annual basis and are eligible for year-end merit bonuses. Generally, associates are eligible for consideration for partnership after the seventh year of practice.
Nutter offers generous benefits including:
- Medical and dental plans
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Travel and accident insurance
- Supplemental life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Massachusetts bar review course, exam fee, registration fee and association dues
- Mentoring program
- MCLE training
- Assistance with child care and elder care resources
- Four weeks of vacation per year
- Eleven paid holidays
- Medical, family and parental leaves of absence
- Discount programs
- On-site workout facility
- After hours dine-in service
- Everyday business casual dress
Contacts and Open Positions
Nutter is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to religion, color, race, ancestry, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression or genetic information.
For additional questions, please contact Donna Yergeau
For Partnership opportunities, please contact Alexander S. Glovsky