Ritika Bhakhri is an associate in Nutter’s Litigation Department.
Previously, Ritika interned at the Office of the Attorney General in the Trial Division. There, she researched statutory and case law, assisting the Assistant Attorney General on issues such as eminent domain and employment discrimination. She also participated in the Civil Litigation Clinic at Boston College Law School, where she helped her clients with family law issues.
Prior to law school, Ritika worked as a legal assistant at a law office in Boston and served as a legislative intern for Congressman James McGovern, where she researched a variety of legislative issues, including women’s health and military spending.
Ritika was president of the Law Student Association, president of the Women’s Law Center, and a 2L Representative of the Law Student Association and the South Asian Law Student Association at BC Law during law school.
- Cali’flour Foods
Nutter advised Cali’flour Foods, the developer and manufacturer of low-carb, gluten-free cauliflower products, in a Series A financing round led by Sunrise Strategic Partners, with participation from CircleUp Growth Partners.
News & Insights
- 01.23.2019 | Announcement
- Writing for Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, David Ferrera and Ritika Bhakhri Analyze Significant Product Liability Holdings in 202002.11.2021 | Article
- 01.19.2021 | Legal Update
- 03.25.2020 | Legal Advisory
- 01.29.2020 | Legal Update
- Writing for Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, David Ferrera, and Ritika Bhakhri Analyze Significant Product Liability Holdings in 201802.25.2019 | Article
- 01.29.2019 | Legal Update
- BLS Blog, 06.23.2020
- BLS Blog, 09.06.2019
Education & Admissions
Boston College Law School, J.D.
University of Massachusetts Amherst, B.A.