Brian K. Lee is a partner in Nutter’s Litigation Department and a member of the Product Liability practice group. Brian focuses his practice on complex civil disputes, with an emphasis on products liability and toxic tort litigation. He represents clients in cases both as local and national counsel, managing litigation in jurisdictions across the country.
Brian also represents clients in a variety of complex commercial and financial disputes, focusing on contract disputes, business torts, and employment issues. His experience includes successfully representing a corporation in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts against allegations of tortious negligence, obtaining a jury verdict in favor of the client.
Brian is actively involved in the firm’s pro bono efforts. He has represented foster children in a class action lawsuit seeking to reform the state’s child welfare system, parents in a public school system against a local charter school, and a veteran seeking to obtain disability benefits. He is also a former co-chair of the Citizen Schools Mock Trial Program, which seeks to expand middle school students’ interest in the legal profession.
Prior to joining Nutter, Brian gained legal experience as an intern for the General Counsel at the Suffolk County Sheriff’s Department and as a member of the Boston University Civil Litigation clinic. During law school, Brian was a member of the Boston University Law Review and a Dean’s Award Recipient.
News & Insights
- 05.08.2018 | Media Coverage
- 01.02.2018 | Press Release
- 06.29.2020 | Legal Update
- 06.17.2020 | Legal Update
- 05.28.2020 | Legal Update
- 04.10.2020 | Legal Update
- 04.06.2020 | Legal Update
- 03.31.2020 | Legal Update
- 03.27.2020 | Legal Update
- Special Edition Nutter Bank Report: Federal Reserve Announces Extraordinary Second Wave of New Initiatives in Response to the Global Pandemic03.24.2020 | Legal Update
- 01.29.2020 | Legal Update
- 01.29.2019 | Legal Update
- 01.31.2018 | Legal Update
- 01.19.2017 | Legal Update
- 02.29.2016 | Legal Update
- 01.30.2015 | Legal Update
- 01.27.2014 | Legal Update
Education & Admissions
Boston University School of Law, J.D.
University of Michigan, B.A.
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
In the Community
Brian has represented foster children in a class action lawsuit seeking to reform the state’s child welfare system, parents in a public school system against a local charter school, and a veteran seeking to obtain disability benefits.
During law school, Brian was a member of the Boston University Law Review and a Dean’s Award Recipient.