Nutter Litigation Bulletin, Fall 2014Print PDF
11.19.2014 | Legal Update
More Publications >
Nutter’s Litigation Bulletin reports on certain noteworthy developments of national interest, but with an emphasis on recent cases in Massachusetts state and federal courts.
In the Fall Issue:
- Era of the Gants Court Begins
- SJC Curtails Rights of Property Owners
- Recent Developments in Employment Law
- On the "Cutting Edge" of Trademark Law
- Emerging Issues in Products Liability Law
- Paradox and Sentence Fluency in the First Circuit
- One for the Federal Bench: Allison D. Burroughs
- October was Pro Bono Month
- Recent Presentations
- In Memoriam: Stephen G. Howard
For this issue of the Litigation Bulletin, click here.