Nutter Litigation BulletinPrint PDF
Nutter’s Litigation Bulletin reports on certain noteworthy developments of national interest, but with an emphasis on recent cases in Massachusetts state and federal courts.
In the July Issue:
• SCOTUS Shortens the Reach of Long-Arm Statutes
• Best Practice: Unconditional Response to Rule 34 Request
• Judgment for Reading Co-Op Upheld on Appeal
• Massachusetts: A Judicial Hellhole?
• Recent Mass. Decisions Break New Ground
• Recent Seminars & Publications
For this issue of the Litigation Bulletin, click here.