Boston Magazine Recognizes Nutter in Its Inaugural ‘Top Lawyers’ ListPrint PDF
Boston Magazine has named 13 Nutter attorneys as “Top Lawyers” in the publication’s first annual list of the region’s elite lawyers. Nutter was selected for legal excellence in several key practice areas, including real estate, commercial land use and zoning, trusts and estates, litigation, corporate law, and bankruptcy.
The following Nutter lawyers are included in the inaugural list:
- Marianne Ajemian, Real Estate
- Nelson Apjohn, Civil Litigation / Defense
- Paul Ayoub, Real Estate
- Peter Brown, Trusts and Estates
- Aimee Fukuchi Bryant, Trusts and Estates
- Caitlin Glynn, Trusts and Estates
- Meghan Kelly, Corporate Law
- William Kirchick, Trusts and Estates
- Michael Leard, Civil Litigation / Defense
- John Loughnane, Bankruptcy
- Mary Marshall, Land Use and Zoning
- Michael Scott, Real Estate
- James Ward, Land Use and Zoning
In partnership with DataJoe Research, Boston Magazine vetted peer nominations and performance metrics, which were then reviewed by an advisory board of lawyers. The comprehensive guide to the area’s elite lawyers is designed specifically to assist those in search of an attorney. The list was published in the December 2021 issue of Boston Magazine.
Nutter is a Boston-based law firm that provides legal counsel to industry-leading companies, early-stage entrepreneurs, institutions, foundations, and families, across the country and around the world. The firm’s business and finance, intellectual property, litigation, real estate and land use, labor and employment, tax, and trusts and estates practices are national in scope. The firm was co-founded in 1879 by former U.S. Supreme Court Justice Louis D. Brandeis, before his appointment to the Court. For more information, please visit www.nutter.com and follow the firm on LinkedIn.