Chambers USA 2019 Recognizes Nutter Lawyers, Practices as Industry LeadersPrint PDF
Boston – Chambers USA 2019: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business selected Nutter as a leading law firm in numerous strategic practice areas. The firm was recognized as a state leader in the categories of Banking & Finance: Corporate & Regulatory, Environment, Labor & Employment, Litigation, and Real Estate. Describing Nutter, one client stated, “The firm is out of this world. Every single person there is fabulous. They’ve always proved that their reason, rationale, and fortitude can serve the client admirably in ways that exceed the client’s expectations.” Another client added, “Nutter offers the same talent and service as a mega-firm...with greater personal attention.”
In addition, Chambers USA 2019 honored fourteen Nutter lawyers as “Leaders in Their Field” in Massachusetts:
- Paul Ayoub, Real Estate
- Thomas Curry, Banking & Finance: Corporate & Regulatory
- Kenneth Ehrlich, Banking & Finance: Corporate & Regulatory
- Robert Fishman, Real Estate and Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Jonathan Kotlier, Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations
- Michael Krebs, Banking & Finance: Corporate & Regulatory
- Michael Leon, Environment
- Mary Marshall, Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Beth Mitchell, Real Estate
- Liam O'Connell, Labor & Employment
- Ian Roffman, Litigation: Securities
- David Rubin, Labor & Employment
- Mary Ryan, Environment
- Timothy Smith, Real Estate
Please click to view Nutter’s complete listings in Chambers USA 2019.
Chambers rankings are compiled from thousands of client interviews across the country as well as opinions from colleagues and competitors. The qualities assessed include technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by the client.
Nutter is a Boston-based law firm that provides legal counsel to industry-leading companies, early stage entrepreneurs, institutions, foundations, and families, across the country and around the world. The firm’s lawyers are known for their client-centric approach and extensive experience in business and finance, intellectual property, litigation, real estate and land use, labor and employment, tax, and trusts and estates. Co-founded in 1879 by Louis D. Brandeis, who later became a renowned justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, Nutter is dedicated to helping companies prosper in today’s competitive business environment. For more information, please visit www.nutter.com and follow us on LinkedIn.