Chambers USA 2018 Recognizes Nutter Lawyers, Practices for Legal ExcellencePrint PDF
Nutter, a Boston-based law firm, announced today that Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business has selected the firm and its attorneys for excellence in providing legal services to its clients in numerous practice areas. The firm was once again named a state leader in the categories of Banking & Finance: Corporate & Regulatory, Environment, Labor & Employment, Litigation, and Real Estate. For the first time, Nutter was named a noted firm in the Corporate/M&A category and David Rubin was recognized in the Labor & Employment category.
In addition, Chambers USA 2018 named fourteen Nutter lawyers as “Leaders in Their Field”:
- Paul Ayoub, Real Estate
- Michael Burke, Real Estate
- Kenneth Ehrlich, Banking & Finance: Corporate & Regulatory
- Robert Fishman, Real Estate and Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Jonathan Kotlier, Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations
- Michael Krebs, Banking & Finance: Corporate & Regulatory
- Michael Leon, Environment
- Mary Marshall, Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Beth Mitchell, Real Estate
- Liam O'Connell, Labor & Employment
- Ian Roffman, Litigation: Securities
- David Rubin, Labor & Employment
- Mary Ryan, Environment
- Timothy Smith, Real Estate
Please click to view Nutter’s complete listings in Chambers USA 2018.
Chambers rankings are compiled from thousands of client interviews across the country as well as opinions from colleagues and competitors. The qualities assessed include technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by the client.
Nutter is a Boston-based law firm that provides legal counsel to industry-leading companies, early stage entrepreneurs, institutions, foundations, and families, across the country and around the world. The firm’s lawyers are known for their client-centric approach and extensive experience in business and finance, intellectual property, litigation, real estate and land use, labor and employment, tax, and trusts and estates. Co-founded in 1879 by Louis D. Brandeis, who later became a renowned justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, Nutter is dedicated to helping companies prosper in today’s competitive business environment. For more information, please visit www.nutter.com and follow us on LinkedIn.