Paul Ayoub to Moderate REFA Program: The Impact of COVID-19, 1 Year LaterPrint PDF
Paul Ayoub, a partner in Nutter’s Real Estate Department, will moderate a conversation with industry leaders in the Real Estate Finance Association (REFA)’s webinar, “The Impact of COVID-19, 1 Year Later” on April 29, 2021. This is a follow-up program to REFA’s first webinar in 2020, which focused on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Commercial Real Estate Industry. Thirteen months later, Paul, a member and past president of REFA’s Board of Directors, will host a conversation where the speakers will provide insights on the impact of the past year and the key challenges facing the industry in the years to come.
- Leslie Cohen, Principal, COO, Head of Asset Management, Samuels & Associates
- Jonathan Davis, Founder & CEO, The Davis Companies
- Robin Lidington, Managing Director, Wells Fargo
- John Wolff, SVP, Real Estate Market Executive, Bank of America
The panelists will share their thoughts on:
- Lessons learned
- Most significant impacts of COVID-19 on the CRE industry
- Short- and long-term challenges in the year ahead
- Financing & investment challenges and opportunities for major market segments
- Return to office - what will it look like?
- Urban vs. suburban future trends
- Critical issues and responsibilities for CRE industry members as part of the greater community
Thursday, April 29, 2021