COVID-19 and the Impact on the News Media IndustryPrint PDF
Join us for a webinar that will focus on the impact of COVID-19 on journalism and the news media industry.
Topics will include:
- How COVID-19 has positively and negatively impacted journalism and the news media industry
- What some of the short- and long-term implications will be once we settle into the “new normal” and what that means
- Have newspapers/print media (including digital) benefited and why/how?
- How COVID-19 has both reflected and exacerbated the issues of racial equity and justice in our community and country, and what has been and should be the role of the news media in reporting (or more) on these critical issues, including the issues of racial equity well beyond COVID-19?
- Paul Ayoub, Executive Committee, Nutter, Moderator
- Doug Banks, Executive Editor, Boston Business Journal
- Sarabeth Berman, CEO, American Journalism Project
- Geri Denterlein, Founder and CEO, Denterlein
- Javier Marin, CEO/Owner, El Planeta Media
- Janet Wu, Reporter/Anchor, Bloomberg
Wednesday, December 9, 2020