Ben Stern Serves as Panelist in Strafford Patent Monetization WebinarPrint PDF
Ben Stern, a partner in Nutter’s Litigation Department and a member of the firm’s IP Litigation practice group, will present in the Patent Monetization: Evaluating Key Patents, Analyzing Options and Implementing a Monetization Plan webinar organized by Stafford. This CLE course will provide guidance to patent counsel to understand the steps for identifying key patents and weighing the available options for monetization. Ben will offer best practices for implementing a monetization plan.
In this webinar, attendees will learn about:
- The wide variety of funding mechanisms for financing patent monetization efforts that require little or no up-front investment from the patent owner.
- How patent owners can leverage such funding to engage in licensing or litigation effectively against large infringers in ways that would not be possible without external financing.
- Strategies for building patent portfolios that are designed from the outset for maximum monetization value.
- The types of patent monetization campaigns that are most appealing to funders.
- The types of expenses a funder will pay for in a monetization campaign.
- The growth of markets for selling and licensing patents without litigation.
Wednesday, November 15, 2023