ACC-Nutter Webinar: Returning to the Workplace in 2022Print PDF
Click here to access post-webinar resources and links for returning to the workplace.
We are now two years into adjusting to a significantly altered employer-employee environment. Return to the workplace plans have been slowed, but now it appears realistic to move forward this spring. Join Nutter’s labor and employment team and a member of E Ink Corporation’s in-house counsel in a discussion about what employers need to know for “the great return.” Our discussion leaders will provide insights on the most common employer questions, including:
- What are the key policies necessary for a sustainable “hybrid” workplace?
- How do you consider FMLA, PFMLA, and ADA requirements with a workforce who may no longer be used to spending a majority of their days in a workplace?
- How do you attract and retain talent given the fundamental changes in the workplace landscape?
- How do you comply with the OSHA general duty clause to have a safe workplace when it comes to COVID-19 in light of the retreating government mandates?
- How do you prepare for likely, future vaccine/booster and masking requirements and exemptions?
- Are there worker confidentiality issues to balance?
- What is the expected next wave of employment litigation matters to arise out of this remote to return period?
- Becca Gallup, Director, E Ink Corporation
- Natalie Cappellazzo, Associate, Nutter
- Chris Lindstrom, Partner, Nutter
- Anuj Khetarpal, Associate, Nutter
- David Rubin, Partner, Nutter
Thursday, April 7, 2022