Anuj K. Khetarpal
Anuj K. Khetarpal is an associate in Nutter’s Litigation Department. Anuj’s diverse experience inside and outside of the courtroom allows him to zealously and effectively represent clients in a wide range of complex commercial, employment, intellectual property, and white collar defense litigation.
Anuj has worked on civil and criminal cases on both sides of the aisle and the bench. He has represented clients in a wide variety of industries, including health care, insurance, construction, consumer products, cannabis, software development, investments, and professional services. Anuj has first chaired jury trials and argued dispositive motions in state and federal courts, and has presented enforcement matters to grand juries throughout Massachusetts.
Anuj is active in several professional organizations, including:
- Member and former vice chair, Civil Rights and Social Justice Section Council, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Amicus Committee, former member of the Civil Rights and Civil Liberties Steering Committee, Public Interest and Leadership Program, Boston Bar Association
- Member and former chair, Community Outreach and Education, South Asian Bar Association of Greater Boston
Prior to joining Nutter, Anuj was a litigation associate in the Boston office of a leading New England law firm. Before that, he served as an Assistant Attorney General in the White Collar Division of the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office, and as a public defender at the Committee for Public Counsel Services.
Anuj also gained significant legal experience during his judicial clerkships at the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals, the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, and the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
News & Insights
Education & Admissions
Boston University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
University of Massachusetts, Amherst, B.A., summa cum laude
- New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
Anuj served as a law clerk to the Honorable Indira Talwani in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, the Honorable Juan R. Torruella in the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, and the Honorable Cheryl Johnson in the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals.