Nutter and Halloran Consulting Co-Host ‘Let's Make a Deal: A Look Behind the Curtain in Life Sciences Strategic Funding Transactions’Print PDF
Nutter and Halloran Consulting are co-hosting the Life Sciences Executive Panel “Let's Make a Deal: A Look Behind the Curtain in Life Sciences Strategic Funding Transactions” on June 16. The program focuses on how while the past several years have been a booming time for life sciences (the IPO market has been remarkable and VC money has been flowing vigorously through the entire ecosystem)—the times are changing, necessitating an approach other than an IPO—such as a transaction with a strategic partner. This executive panel will address the leading funding models and give attendees an unprecedented opportunity to take a look behind deal-making. The panelists will discuss working within very different models for strategically identifying and seeking technologies to meet their corporation's objectives in the life sciences space, and take questions from the audience. The event concludes with a networking reception.
- What are the options for funding?
- How do leading large companies approach the relationship building and deal making?
- What goes on behind the scenes?
- How do you select the right company for a strategic relationship?
- Carolyn Green, Executive Director, Strategic Investments, Pfizer Worldwide R&D
- Luba Greenwood, Vice President, Global Mergers & Acquisitions and Business Development, Roche Diagnostics
- Ivana Magovcevic-Liebisch, Senior Vice President, Head of Corporate Business Development, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Michal Preminger, Executive Director, Office of Technology Development, Harvard University
Thursday, June 16, 2016
Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP
Louis D. Brandeis Conference Center
Seaport West, 5th Floor
155 Seaport Boulevard, Boston, MA 02210
Request an Invitation:
This is an invite-only event for:
- Founders, executives and board members of life sciences companies exploring partnering options
- Corporate venture investors
- Venture capital investors
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology business development professionals
- University/Research Technology Licensing Managers
To request an invitation, please email NutterEvents@nutter.com.