Patent and Trademark Bulletin for the District of MassachusettsPrint PDF
Nutter’s Patent and Trademark Bulletin for the District of Massachusetts is a bi-monthly reporter on recent patent and trademark opinions from the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
In the July 2013 issue:
- PerkinElmer has standing to sue because it received “all substantial rights” to the patents-in-suit
- Claims concerning thermoplastic food containers construed
- Federal Circuit upholds summary judgement decision regarding inventorship
- ZOLL Medical compelled to produce testing data
- Jury finding of patent invalidity stands in Abbvie v. Janssen litigation related to psoriasis treatment
- Judge Saylor construes claims in Keurig patent infringement suit against JBR, Inc.
- Magistrate Judge Collings finds “Sugar Maple Creamery” merely descriptive and without secondary meaning
- Judge O’Toole denies True Fit preliminary injunction against True & Co.
For this issue of the Patent and Trademark Bulletin, click here.