Michael Scott Moderates Panel at Bisnow’s 2023 Boston State of the Market EventPrint PDF
The speakers include Stephen Davis, president of The Davis Companies; Bruce Percelay, founder of The Mount Vernon Company; and Maureen Joyce, managing director and head of U.S. Real Estate Equity at Barings.
Conference attendees will learn about:
- How are evolving capital markets impacting the ability to finance deals in Boston?
- How has the rise of remote work impacted the hospitality and retail sectors in Boston, and what implications does this have for the future?
- Which neighborhoods within Boston are the most attractive? How does this compare to previous years?
- What role do you see transportation playing in Boston's efforts to become more sustainable, and how can the city improve its transportation infrastructure?
- With rising construction costs, how are contractors, developers, and designers developing creative solutions to execute project timelines without dramatically impacting their bottom lines?
- How important is community engagement in the success of multifamily developments, and what strategies have you used to build strong relationships with local stakeholders?
- How has the Boston area capitalized on population growth and unprecedented housing demand? Are multifamily developers and owners able to keep up and how are they distinguishing themselves in a bustling market?
- What are the main issues that need to be addressed in order to set the city up for long-term growth and success?
Thursday, October 19, 2023
66 Galen Street
Watertown, MA 02472