Nutter hosts NELTP’s “The Future of eDiscovery”Print PDF
Nutter was pleased to serve as host for the New England Litigation Technology Professionals (NELTP) fall educational lunch “The Future of eDiscovery” on October 21. Over 50 attendees attended, including attorneys, paralegals, technologists, and litigation support professionals from corporations, law firms, and service providers in the Boston area. The event focused on how IBM Watson is changing the way we approach healthcare, financial institutions, and big data, and topics include how similar technologies will change the way law is practiced and what in-house lawyers and legal service providers think about the possibility of eAttorneys. Oliver Silva, Litigation Support Manager at Nutter, served as moderator.
NELTP is a non-profit, vendor and firm-neutral organization that provides a forum to discuss topics of interest and emerging trends in litigation technology and creates an environment for networking, collaboration, and learning for attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants, and litigation technology professionals throughout New England.
- Oliver Silva, Litigation Support Manager, Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP
- Nicole Panos, eData Practice Support Manager, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Jonathan Hanks, Senior Attorney, Morgan Lewis' eData Practice Group
- Brian Kuhn, Business Solutions Executive, IBM Watson Group
- Kyla Moran, Senior Industry Consultant, IBM Watson Group
- Dana Conneally, Chief Strategy Officer, Evidox
For more information, click here.