Nutter hosts Enterprise Ireland event “Evaluating Options in Europe for Early-Stage Med-Tech Companies”Print PDF
Nutter hosted Enterprise Ireland’s event “Evaluating Options in Europe for Early-Stage Med-Tech Companies” at the firm on June 24. The event featured a lively panel discussion with business, legal and venture capital experts who specialize in the early-stage medical device industry. The panel explored why and how emerging device companies can tap into European markets as part of their growth and business development plans.
- risks and rewards
- access to capital
- business development
- regulatory and privacy issues
- tax implications and more
- Dr. Brian O’Neill, head of Lifesciences High Potential Start Ups for Enterprise Ireland
- John McMahon, a serial entrepreneur and a C-level start-up consultant
- Dave Barrett, general partner of Polaris Partners
The panel was moderated by David Cassak, editor, Medical Devices at Elsevier.