David Rubin to present at Social Networking Sites: Law, Policy and Practical Strategies ConferencePrint PDF
David Rubin, a partner in the Labor, Employment and Benefits practice group, will speak on the “Social Media and Employment Relations: Hot Button Issues for Employees and Employers” panel at the Social Networking Sites: Law, Policy and Practical Strategies Conference at Suffolk University on April 13, 2012.
Topics will include:
- How to Design and Regulate Social Networks
- What Lawyers and Business Executives Need to Know About Protecting Their Company’s Copyrights, Trademarks, and Trade Secrets on Social Media Sites
- How to Protect Rights and Avoid Liability for IP on Social Networks
- How to Draft and Enforce Terms of Service Agreements for Users
- How to Minimize Employment Law Risks in Social Media and Liability for User-Generated Content
- How to Comply with International Social Media Regulations
Click here to register.