Webinar: A Conversation About COVID-19: Diagnosis, Treatments, R&D, and Public PolicyPrint PDF
Nutter is pleased to host a webinar with key officials from the government and the health care and life sciences industries who are actively engaged in our response to the COVID-19 pandemic. This panel of leaders will provide an overview on how we are currently addressing and how we should address the COVID-19 public health emergency. The discussion will be a unique intersection of health, government, and business.
- When and how will our economy recover, and what will it take?
- When will we have the confidence to open our businesses, return to work or school, and generally return to our daily lives and routines?
- Our political leaders, economists, policy makers, and others all seem to agree that we must address the health care crisis before our economy will recover. Is that realistic? What is the timetable?
- When and will there be vaccines and therapies?
- What public policy initiatives are needed?
|Michael F. Collins, M.D.
University of Massachusetts
|Robert K. Coughlin
President and CEO, Massachusetts Biotechnology Council
|Honorable Marylou Sudders
Secretary of the Executive Office of Health and Human Services
|Kathleen M. Williams, Ph.D.
Co-Chair, Life Sciences
|William F. Kennedy
Chair, Public Policy
Monday, May 4, 2020