Switching Sides: How and Why Banks (Should) Make Equity Investments in LIHTC ProjectsPrint PDF
The demand for affordable housing will exceed supply for the foreseeable future. Building new projects and preserving existing projects has become a policy priority.
Join us for a program providing a summary of business, regulatory, and tax issues that banks should address when considering equity investments in low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) projects. This one-hour webinar will be a tightly packed but easily digestible presentation from specialists in the field.
- Thomas Curry, Partner, Banking and Financial Services, Nutter
- Cindy Fang, Partner, Tax Credit Investment Services Leader, CohnReznick
- Nicholas Ratti, Principal, CohnReznick
- Bryan Shumway, President, Wishrock
- Wendy Fiscus, Partner, Real Estate Finance, Nutter
- Christopher McLoon, Partner, Co-Leader, Affordable Housing and Community Development Practice, Nutter
Tuesday, November 17, 2020