Nutter presents Acceleration 2012 Early Stage Life Sciences ConferencePrint PDF
Nutter is presenting Acceleration 2012, the firm’s Early Stage Life Sciences Conference, with Halloran Consulting Group and Silicon Valley Bank on November 13. This annual invitation only event is geared towards biotech, pharma and medical device executives and entrepreneurs and explores how investment and innovation lead to business acceleration. Key thought leaders will examine trends in early stage life science product development and will present compelling experiences, perspectives and insights on two panels.
Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 3:00-6:30 p.m.
Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP
Louis D. Brandeis Conference Center
155 Seaport Boulevard, Boston
Robert S. Langer, Sc.D., David H. Koch Institute Professor, MIT
Trends in Early Stage Finance and Deal Structures
- Omar Amirana, M.D., Managing Director, Allied Minds
- Alexis Borisy, Partner, Third Rock Ventures
- Bill McPhee, Angel Investor; Managing Director, Praxis Advisors
- Susan Windham-Bannister, Ph.D., President & CEO, Massachusetts Life Sciences Center
Laurie Halloran, CEO, Halloran Consulting Group
Building Blocks of Successful Business Development
- David H. Donabedian, Ph.D., SVP, Locust Walk Partners
- Paul LaViolette, Partner, SV Life Sciences
- Leslie J. Williams, CEO, ImmusanT
The program will be followed by cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and networking. To view the full agenda for this invitation only event, click here.