Chris Lindstrom to Present on the Massachusetts Noncompetition Agreement Act at MassMEDIC’s WebinarPrint PDF
Chris Lindstrom, a partner in Nutter’s Litigation Department and a member of the firm’s Labor, Employment and Benefits practice group, will present on how medtech human resources executives should navigate the new Massachusetts Noncompetition Agreement Act. Chris will discuss the changes that employers will have to make to ensure their non-compete agreements will still be effective, as well as topics that Massachusetts medical device companies should be thinking about:
- What is “garden leave” and should employers offer it?
- What is “other mutually agreed upon consideration” that will support a non-compete agreement?
- What effect will the new law have on existing non-compete agreements?
- Which employees can be required to sign non-competes?
- Are non-solicit or non-disclosure agreements covered by the new law, and should employers use them?
Thursday, October 25, 2018