Chris Lindstrom to Present on the Massachusetts Noncompetition Agreement Act at MassMEDIC’s WebinarPrint PDF
Chris Lindstrom, a partner in Nutter’s Litigation Department and a member of the firm’s Labor, Employment and Benefits practice group, will present on how medtech human resources executives should navigate the new Massachusetts Noncompetition Agreement Act in a MassMEDIC webinar on November 28. During the webinar, titled "Mass. Non-Compete Legislation Finally Enacted -- What to Do Now," Chris will discuss the changes that employers will have to make to ensure their non-compete agreements will still be effective, as well as topics that Massachusetts medical device companies should be thinking about:
- What is “garden leave” and should employers offer it?
- What is “other mutually agreed upon consideration” that will support a non-compete agreement?
- What effect will the new law have on existing non-compete agreements?
- Which employees can be required to sign non-competes?
- Are non-solicit or non-disclosure agreements covered by the new law, and should employers use them?
Wednesday, November 28, 2018