Patent and Trademark Bulletin for the District of MassachusettsPrint PDF
Nutter’s Patent and Trademark Bulletin for the District of Massachusetts is a reporter on recent patent and trademark opinions from the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
In the February 2013 issue:
- Judge Saylor stays MDL patent infringement case brought by Body Science LLC pending reexamination
- Court construes claims in suit between Everyscape, Inc. and Adobe Systems, Inc
- Judge Woodlock grants summary judgment in favor of patentee on inventorship issues
- Claims construed in pair of Philips v. Zoll patent cases
- Patents concerning reactive power compensations for electric utility systems construed
- Allegations of contributory and willful infringement dismissed for failure to state a claim
- Court looks to Delaware to determine whether patent case should be transferred
- Genzyme allowed to proceed with Lanham Act claim against Shire Human Genetic Therapies but not parent company
- MGH granted preliminary injunction enjoining former employee from using trademarks
For this issue of the Patent and Trademark Bulletin, click here.