Tom Curry to Speak at the Mortgage Bankers Association’s Legal Issues and Regulatory Compliance Conference 2018Print PDF
Tom Curry, a partner in Nutter’s Corporate and Transactions Department and co-leader of the firm’s Banking and Financial Services group, will be speaking at the Mortgage Bankers Association’s (MBA) 2018 Legal Issues and Regulatory Compliance Conference in Los Angeles.
MBA's Legal Issues and Regulatory Compliance Conference will provide attendees with guidance they need to thrive in dynamic regulatory environments, as well as the perspectives necessary to anticipate what will come next. This conference continues to be the source for the most up-to-date information on regulatory initiatives, litigation developments, legislative and enforcement activity impacting the industry.
Conference topics include:
- Latest issues surrounding the HMDA rule
- Key litigation developments
- State regulatory trends
- The changing climate around the False Claims Act
- Opportunities and challenges with limited English proficiency populations
- Cybersecurity concerns in the era of big data
- Developments in fair lending law and compliance
- CFPB 2.0: A blueprint for moving away from regulation by enforcement