Our administrative staff of over 200 employees are instrumental to the success of our firm. We honor and reward this contribution with a generous benefit package, competitive wages, and a collegial work environment.
Over half of our employees have been with Nutter for more than 5 years. Over 40 employees have been with us between 10 and 20 years. And 25 of our employees have been with us for more than 20 years.
We offer full and part-time administrative positions; weekday, weekend and night positions; and we support job shares when possible. Our location in the Seaport District is easily accessed by public transportation and parking is abundant. Employees have the benefits of an in-house cafeteria and gym, an on-site insurance agent and personal financial planner and building concierge services. We encourage continued education with our tuition reimbursement benefit and participation in our 401(k) Plan and profit sharing plan.
Nutter offers generous benefits including:
- Medical and dental plans
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability benefit
- Life insurance
- Travel and accident insurance
- Supplemental life and disability insurance plans
- 401 (k)
- Profit sharing plan
- Back-up child care
- Personal Financial Planner
- Assistance with child care and elder care resources
- 3 weeks of vacation per year, vacation increases to 4 weeks after 5 years
- Eleven paid holidays
- 8 paid sick days
- Medical, family and parental leaves of absence
- Concierge services
- On-site insurance broker
- On-site workout facility
- After hours dine-in service
- Everyday business casual dress
Contacts and Open Positions
For questions regarding internships please contact Kaitlin Hoffmaster.
For questions regarding professional staff positions please contact Maria Warner.
Maria G. Warner
Director of Human Resources
Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210
Equal Opportunity Employer