Ron Cahill Addresses Patent Litigation at the 9th Annual IP Strategy [Virtual Summit]: New YorkPrint PDF
Ron Cahill, a partner in Nutter’s Intellectual Property Department, will present at the 9th Annual IP Strategy [Virtual Summit]: New York. During his panel, “Minimizing the Risk of Costly Patent Litigation,” Ron will discuss the changing environment for patent litigation and how companies need to rethink how best to maintain their freedom to develop and launch innovative new products.
The panel will explore:
- Litigation avoidance through portfolio management and product development; is defensive patenting an effective strategy?
- To what extent should companies conduct freedom to operate searches and obtain clearance opinions?
- Be ready for the international litigation or ITC
- Proactive defensive strategy:
- Operating company and rivals
- NPE defense updates
- Shift at the PTAB – the data is confusing
Thursday, October 29, 2020