Ashley M. Paquin
Ashley M. Paquin is an associate in Nutter’s Litigation Department. Ashley focuses her practice on advising clients in a broad range of matters, including commercial litigation, securities enforcement and litigation, and product liability litigation.
Previously, Ashley was an associate at Ropes & Gray, where she represented corporate clients in complex commercial litigation, government enforcement actions, and data breach class actions. She also gained legal experience as a judicial intern for the Honorable O. Rogeriee Thompson on the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit and for the Honorable William G. Young on the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts. Prior to that, Ashley was a case assistant in Nutter’s Litigation Department, where she worked on environmental, securities, and product liability litigation.
During law school, Ashley was a staff member on the American Journal of Law and Medicine. Upon graduation, she received the Albert P. Pettoruto Memorial Award for excellence in the field of Probate or Family Law.
- Strategic Cyber LLC
Nutter advised Strategic Cyber LLC in connection with its acquisition by HelpSystems, a Minnesota-based IT software company.
News & Insights
- 03.11.2020 | Press Release
- 06.29.2020 | Legal Update
- 06.17.2020 | Legal Update
- 05.28.2020 | Legal Update
- 04.29.2020 | Legal Update
- Supreme Court Confirms State Court Jurisdiction Over Property Damage Claims, but Limits Restoration Remedies for Superfund Sites04.29.2020 | Legal Advisory
- 04.10.2020 | Legal Update
- 04.06.2020 | Legal Update
- 03.31.2020 | Legal Update
- 03.27.2020 | Legal Update
- Special Edition Nutter Bank Report: Federal Reserve Announces Extraordinary Second Wave of New Initiatives in Response to the Global Pandemic03.24.2020 | Legal Update
- 01.29.2020 | Legal Update
- 01.29.2019 | Legal Update
- 08.21.2018 | Article
- Class Certification Denied in Action Against Auto Max for Alleged Failure to Disclose Structural Damage to VehiclesBLS Blog, 02.13.2020
- Court Certifies Class Action Against Six Flags for More Than 18,000 Seasonal Employees Complaining of Unpaid OvertimeBLS Blog, 02.19.2019
- Judge Salinger Grants Motion to Compel Discovery of Documents Withheld Under the Attorney-Client PrivilegeBLS Blog, 11.12.2018
- BLS Blog, 09.04.2018
Education & Admissions
Boston University School of Law, J.D. cum laude
Wellesley College, B.A. cum laude