Jeffrey L. Vigliotti
Jeffrey L. Vigliotti is a partner in Nutter’s Real Estate Department. Clients rely on Jeff’s counsel in the acquisition, sale, development, leasing, and financing of commercial real estate properties in a variety of commercial real estate matters and business transactions. Jeff represents developers, real estate investors, funds, financial institutions, sponsors and operating companies in deals involving industrial properties (including manufacturing, warehouse and distribution), office buildings, self-storage facilities, multi-family assets, assisted living facilities and mixed-use developments.
Notable Experience and Client Impact
- Representation of a developer in the $140 million acquisition of ground lease interest in multiple parcels in Boston from an educational institution.
- Representation of a developer in financing and developing 3,000,000 square foot mixed used project in New Hampshire.
- Representation of real estate investment firm in acquisition of approximately 300,000 square foot suburban research and development facility in Massachusetts.
- Representation of a real estate private equity firm in investments in self-storage and hotel development projects across the United States.
- Representation of a privately-owned real estate operator and investment manager in the $46 million sale of a suburban technology park.
- Advisor to waste management company in acquisition of multiple sites in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
- Representation of an owner in the $118 million sale of multi-family assets in Florida.
- Representation of real estate investment company in the acquisition, leasing, and financing of several industrial buildings in Massachusetts.
- Advisor to a private equity firm on real estate matters in connection with the $119 million acquisition of gas-fueled power plants in Massachusetts.
- Representation of a real estate private equity firm in the sale of a HUD-subsidized apartment building in California.
- Representation of a borrower in connection with the $80 million financing of an office and laboratory property in Massachusetts.
- Representation of a real estate investment firm in acquisitions of industrial properties in Texas and Colorado.
- Tuscan Village
Nutter represented its client, Tuscan Village, in connection with a $60 million construction loan for the development of South Village, part of the Tuscan Village project.
- Private Investment Firm
Nutter represented a private investment firm specializing in energy infrastructure investments when it sought to purchase two natural gas power plants. Nutter assisted with the due diligence review and negotiation of the purchase and sale agreement. The private investment firm initially engaged Nutter to focus on state environmental, real estate, and energy issues. As negotiations progressed, Nutter advised the firm on tax, labor, employee benefits, and other contractual issues as well.
- CIRCOR International, Inc.
Nutter represented CIRCOR International, Inc. (NYSE: CIR), a leading provider of valves and other highly engineered products for markets including oil and gas, power generation, and aerospace and defense, in its acquisition of Critical Flow Solutions (CFS) for $210 million.
News & Insights
- 04.06.2020 | Press Release
- 01.07.2019 | Media Coverage
- 01.04.2019 | Media Coverage
- 01.02.2019 | Press Release
- 03.31.2020 | Legal Advisory
Education & Admissions
Boston University School of Law, J.D.
Cornell University, B.S., with distinction, valedictorian
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
Jeff is a member of NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association and the Real Estate Finance Association (REFA)
Prior to joining Nutter, Jeff was an associate at an international law firm in Boston. In addition, he practiced at the Legal Assistance Corporation of Central Massachusetts (now known as Community Legal Aid), where he represented clients in mortgage foreclosure, housing, and disability matters.
During law school, Jeff served as a note development editor for the Boston University Law Review.