Jeffrey L. Vigliotti
Jeffrey L. Vigliotti is an associate in Nutter’s Real Estate Department. Clients rely on Jeff’s counsel in the acquisition, sale, development, leasing, and financing of commercial real estate properties in a variety of commercial real estate matters and business transactions.
Notable Experience and Client Impact
- Representing real estate private equity firm in investments in self-storage and hotel development projects in the eastern United States.
- Representing developer in $140 million acquisition of ground lease interest in multiple parcels in Boston from an educational institution.
- Advising a NYSE-listed manufacturer on real estate matters in connection with corporate acquisition.
- Representing privately-owned real estate operator and investment manager in $46 million sale of suburban technology park.
- Representing real estate investment companies in the acquisition, leasing and financing of industrial buildings in Massachusetts.
- Advising private equity firm on real estate matters in connection with $119 million acquisition of gas-fueled power plants in Massachusetts.
- Representing real estate private equity firm in sale of HUD-subsidized apartment building in California.
Jeff continues his leadership outside the firm as a member of NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association; the Real Estate Finance Association (REFA); and the Boston Bar Association.
Prior to joining Nutter, Jeff was an associate at an international law firm in Boston. In addition, he practiced at the Legal Assistance Corporation of Central Massachusetts (now known as Community Legal Aid), where he represented clients in mortgage foreclosure, housing, and disability matters.
During law school, Jeff served as a note development editor for the Boston University Law Review.
- Private Investment Firm
Nutter represented a private investment firm specializing in energy infrastructure investments when it sought to purchase two natural gas power plants. Nutter assisted with the due diligence review and negotiating the purchase and sale agreement. The private investment firm initially engaged Nutter to focus on state environmental, real estate, and energy issues. As negotiations progressed, Nutter advised the firm on tax, labor, employee benefits, and other contractual issues as well.
- CIRCOR International, Inc.
Nutter represented CIRCOR International, Inc. (NYSE: CIR), a leading provider of valves and other highly engineered products for markets including oil & gas, power generation and aerospace & defense, when CIRCOR announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Critical Flow Solutions (CFS) for $210 million.
News & Insights
Education & Admissions
Boston University School of Law, J.D.
Cornell University, B.S., with distinction, valedictorian
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
Jeff is a member of NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association and the Real Estate Finance Association (REFA)
Jeff practiced at the Legal Assistance Corporation of Central Massachusetts (now known as Community Legal Aid), where he represented clients in mortgage foreclosure, housing, and disability matters.