Robyn Maguire moderates BBA’s “Financial Implications of Law Firm Partnership”Print PDF
Robyn Maguire, a partner in the firm’s Litigation Department and a member of the Product Liability and Toxic Tort Litigation and Business Litigation practice groups, served as a moderator at the Boston Bar Association’s (BBA) program “Financial Implications of Law Firm Partnership” on April 30.
The BBA’s Recently Elected Partners Forum hosted this discussion about the new financial challenges and opportunities that come with making partner and focused on funding equity contributions, managing tax payments and navigating mortgages, insurance, and student loan considerations.
- Strategies and options for funding equity contributions,
- Tax considerations including funding and managing quarterly tax payments,
- Refinancing existing education loans,
- Obtaining a mortgage now that income flows through a K-1, and
- Addressing estate planning and insurance needs.
For more information, click here.