Nutter presents Acceleration 2011 Early Stage Life Sciences ConferencePrint PDF
Nutter is presenting Acceleration 2011, the firm’s Early Stage Life Sciences Conference, with Halloran Consulting Group and PwC on November 17. This invitation only event is geared towards biotech, pharma and medical device executives and entrepreneurs and explores how investment and innovation lead to business acceleration. Key thought leaders will examine trends in early stage life science product development and will present compelling experiences, perspectives and insights on two panels.
Thursday, November 17, 2011, 3:00-7:00 p.m.
Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP
Louis D. Brandeis Conference Center
155 Seaport Boulevard, Boston
Michelle Dipp, M.D., Ph.D., Founder and Partner, Longwood Founders Fund
Patrice M. Milos, Ph.D., Site Head, Pfizer, Centers for Therapeutic Innovation, Boston
How Lean Is Too Lean?
- Bruce L. Booth, D.Phil., Partner, Life Sciences Group, Solace Therapeutics
- Bill Gruber, President and Chief Executive Officer, Atlas Venture
- Stephen DeMarco, Partner, Health Industries Practice, PwC
- Laurie Halloran, Chief Executive Officer Halloran Consulting Group
Are Big Pharma and Big Device the New Development Accelerators?
- Brian M. Gallagher, Jr., Ph.D.,Partner, SR One Ltd.
- Donald D. Haut, Jr., Ph.D., Senior Vice President for Strategy & Business Development, Advanced Surgical Devices Division, Smith & Nephew
- Julius (Jay) Knowles, MS, MBA, Head, Platforms, Strategic Alliances, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
- Gregory L. Miller, Head of Business and Corporate Development, Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The program will be followed by cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and networking.