Nutter hosts ACC Northeast’s program “Patent Litigation in the Global Marketplace: What to Expect in 2015"Print PDF
Nutter hosted the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Northeast’s program “Patent Litigation in the Global Marketplace: What to Expect in 2015” on January 13. The session, moderated by Paul Cronin, a partner in the Intellectual Property Litigation Department, addressed the changing landscape of patent litigation and focused on how in-house counsel are managing both the threats and opportunities. Ronald Cahill, chair of the Intellectual Property Litigation Department, served as a panelist and along with the other panelists discussed how patent litigation continues to pose a significant risk both strategically and operationally for many organizations. Topics included:
- The effect of litigation complexity on IP strategy
- Which sectors are growing
- How companies large and small are dealing with these issues
- What the state of play is in patent enforcement actions two years post the America Invents Act.
- Rick Musgrave, Global Director, Legal & Intellectual Property, Husky Injection Molding Systems, Inc.
- Gemma Dreher, Vice President and General Counsel, Velcro Group
- Geri L. Haight, Director of Litigation and Intellectual Property, Panera LLC
To view the webcast, click here.