David C. Henderson presents at the Boston Bar Association’s seminar on “Employment Law Basics: What Every Lawyer Should Know”Print PDF
David C. Henderson, a member of the Labor, Employment and Benefits and the Business Litigation practice groups, served as a speaker and panelist at the Boston Bar Association’s (BBA) “Employment Law Basics: What Every Lawyer Should Know” seminar on September 23.
Panelists covered the complex laws that arise and effect the life cycle of the employment relationship. Topics included:
- Laws Affecting the Workplace
- Hiring Considerations and Practices
- Managing the Employment Relationship
- Investigations into Complaints of Harassment and Other Inappropriate Conduct
- Employee Leaves of Absence
- Approaches to Discipline
- Managing the Termination Process
- Post Termination Considerations and Issues
For more information, click here.