Erin M. Anderman
Erin M. Anderman is a partner in Nutter’s Corporate and Transactions Department. Public and private companies rely on her counsel on corporate and securities law matters, including financing transactions, securities law compliance, mergers and acquisitions, antitrust and regulatory application matters, and corporate governance issues. Erin represents clients in a broad range of industries, including life sciences, financial services, and technology.
Notable Experience and Client Impact
- Advised Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. in the strategic acquisition of gravity balancing arm technologies of Equipois, LLC
- Represented Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. in alternative public offering, structured as a reverse merger, and concurrent private placement of $20 million in common stock and warrants
- Represented Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. in subsequent financing transactions including $15 million public offering of common stock and related listing on the Nasdaq Capital Market and separate $12 million registered direct offering of common stock and warrants
- Advised Northeast Retirement Services, Inc. in its pending acquisition by Community Bank System, Inc. (NYSE: CBU); transaction is valued at approximately $140 million
- Represents foreign private issuer in SEC reporting and other matters
- Represented Tufts Associated Health Maintenance Organization, Inc. in acquisition of a privately-held health care specialty benefits organization
- Represented Admune Therapeutics LLC in its sale to Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
- Advised BoardOn Track, Inc. in $1.7 million venture financing
- Represents both underwriters and public and private companies in connection with initial and secondary public offerings and private placements
- Advises early stage companies on formation and angel and venture financing
- Counsels investment companies regarding ongoing reporting requirements and governance issues
Erin often presents on selecting the most appropriate business structure and entities. During law school, she was a member of the Boston University Law Review and a G. Joseph Tauro Distinguished Scholar.
- Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc.
Strategic acquisition of gravity balancing arm technologies of Equipois, LLC.
- Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc.
$15 million public offering of common stock and related listing on the Nasdaq Capital Market
- Northeast Retirement Services, Inc.,
Pending acquisition by Community Bank System, Inc. (NYSE: CBU)
Approximately $140 million
- BoardOn Track, Inc.
- Admune Therapeutics LLC
Sale to Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
- CIRCOR International, Inc.
Acquisition of Critical Flow Solutions
News & Insights
- Forty-four Nutter Attorneys Recognized in 2015 Edition of Massachusetts Super Lawyers and Rising Stars10.30.2015
- 10.31.2017 | Legal Update
- 09.29.2017 | Legal Update
- 08.31.2017 | Legal Update
- 07.31.2017 | Legal Update
- 06.29.2017 | Legal Update
- 05.31.2017 | Legal Update
- 04.28.2017 | Legal Update
- 03.30.2017 | Legal Update
- Updated on May 8, 2015 (Originally published on May 5, 2015) | Advisory
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2014-2015
Education & Admissions
Boston University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
Washington University, B.A.
Erin represented Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. in an alternative public offering, structured as a reverse merger, and concurrent private placement of $20 million in common stock and warrants.
Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2014-2015, 2017