Nutter’s Private Client Services team provides comprehensive practical advice and legal counseling to high net worth individuals and families on a wide variety of issues. Private clients including entrepreneurs, private business owners, investors and physicians, among others, look to Nutter to attend to their personal business needs in a responsive and confidential manner. As a complement to the firm’s significant estate planning practice, these services include legal counsel and representation on:
- Investments in limited partnerships, including private equity, real estate and venture capital firms, as well as angel capital investments
- Limited liability companies, limited partnerships and other entities to hold real estate and certain other personal assets
- Contracts for employment and severance arrangements as well as the retention of outside contractors and other professional services providers
- The purchase, sale and consignment of fine art and collectables
- Personal real estate transactions
We also provide access to a network of high quality referrals for experienced wealth managers, family offices, accountants, insurance advisors, art appraisers and other professionals to serve the needs of our private clients.
By its very nature, this representation draws on experience from several of our departments and practice groups, including:
This comprehensive, cross-disciplinary team works closely with our clients and their advisors to develop a unique and personal approach to meet each client’s goals and objectives.